10.29.2009

So .. / Entonces (Edge Movie videos)

Tomorrow I'm heading off north... (I got a litte sick at the moment hopefully I'll get better) to Santa Cruz. My Friends and I are planning to go see the screening of "Edge The Movie". Hopfully I could get an interview with them (sucks cuse I interviewed a lot of people but have yet to post it online @#$%!)...the rest of our plans I am not sure. I heard Oakland and Berekly .. and they told me will be attending the Ceremony show on Halloween. I got a response back from Ceremony (by email and myspace - surprisingly), so they are down for it. ..........I'm stoked with a soar throught

Manana ire al norte..(me puse un poco mal pero ya me voy a mejorar) a Santa Cruz. Mi amigos y yo planeamos a ir a ver "Edge The Movie". Ojala que puedo entrevistar a los directores si estan alli (tengo muchas entrevistas pero no lo subi todavia, @#$@$%! ) .. no se mucho del resto de nuestros planes por que vamso estar en el norte este fin de semana. (con mucho frio) De alli lei que iremos a Oakland / Berekly (no recuerdo) a ver Ceremony en the Gilman con Sabertooth Zombie. Mande email a Ceremony y voy a entrevistarlo porque me dijo que si .. (son mi banda favorita)... estoy emocionada

aqui ay unos video que vi en la pagina del Edge Movie







I M SICK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!  ey if you live up north and have seen what I look like SAY HI TO ME SERIOUSLY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment