12.22.2009

What We Once Were Zine

I just finished this zine. It's not a hardcore zine or anything like that just my own zines that I make. No real point behind it. SO... there will only be 50 made and if anyone is interested in a copy just leave a comment with your address or email me at este.utero@hotmail.com. I will mail it to you for free, yes free.

...............
Bueno ya termine mi zine. No es un hardcore zine, no trata de nada en particular. Derepente lo puedes llamar un foto zine o zine de collage. Bueno, solamente he hecho 50 copias y esta cocido a mano.
No cuesta nada es gratis si te interesa agregar mi zine en tu collection dejame un commentario con tu direction o mandame un email a este.utero@hotmail.com.
Te lo puedo enviar por correo.


it's of what we once where with nonsense attached.

2 comments:

  1. gimmie gimmie gimmie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want I can distro zines down here in Guatemala.

    ReplyDelete