3.24.2010

Against All My Fears - XXVII


Artist: Contra Todos Mis Miedos [Against All My Fears]
Album: XXVII
Ano: 2008 (vinyl), 2009 (CD)
Sello: Amendment Records
  1. Entropia
  2. 5 anos
  3. Infeccion
  4. Cuando...
  5. Hands, Give, Heart
  6. Devocion. Desenfreno. Desilucion
  7. The Reject
  8. Scusarmi
  9. Desperacion
A good 33 min. and 22 seconds of hardcore. I listened to this album twice and like it. I am always in search for a good band from South America and theses guys are simply great. Here is where I can say that Unbroken is an influential band. This will definitely get me out of "mosh/pit retirement" phase that I am in. "Devocion. Desenfreno. Desilucion" has just a good intro to gets you realed in and  it is my favorite track.

download

And to back that up here is a video:


No comments:

Post a Comment