4.05.2010

Romantic Gorrilla


Artist: Romantic Gorrilla
Album: Romantic Gorilla
Ano: 1993
(I'm not sure how the songs are listed)
  1.  Crisis
  2. Kitty Revenge
  3. Touch And die
  4. Ecology
  5. Time Up 
  6. Over
  7. Too Much Beer
  8. Hanage
  9.  Fear
  10. What's Going On
  11. Flush Back
  12. Super Mario
  13. Gori
  14. Try My Chance
  15.  What Can I Do 
  16. The Rush Hour
  17. Make A Effort
  18. Gorillaman-Show
  19. Your Top Secret
  20. (this is just 4 seconds)
This humorus Japanese band is a mixture of hardcore/ powerviolence/ with a bit of super mario. They don't have a myspace (I think ? ). They started in 1993 and I like to listen to them every once in a while.Like Hyper Hindy Squatters but more raspy, loud, and less squeaky.

descargar

No comments:

Post a Comment