5.15.2010

108 - 18.61

  1. God Talk
  2. Crescent Moon
  3. 18.61
  4. Reduced
  5. Relentless Masters
  6. Fallen Angel
  7. Mannequins
  8. Ashes, Dust
  9. Forever is Destroyed
  10. Early Runeral
This is such a marvelous album. Every album I have heard is simply great. I see that there is more emphasis with drums - well the guitar and drums are one basically. However the beat of the drums is loud and clear I love it. Sadly they are no longer, due to Robert Fish quitting the band, form what I read was because the band was not able to keep its ties to the faith (they are a krishnacore band). This happened soon after the album came out so they did not go on tour. It is said the 108 will continue but I don't know to me it seems that they are a new band with another vocalist. They have been together since 1991 and produced such a great sound.  This isn't my favorite album but it is still up there as a good one and I listen to it almost all the time because its one of the cd's i have in my car.

descargar

don't hate me deathwish for uploading this

No comments:

Post a Comment