12.10.2010

The Alvin

Here is another bit (maybe the whole last): I sat across the room from where Alvin was standing. The guy that had the show at his house saw me and this kid sitting on the amp. He looks at us and says, "You guys are sitting on $3,000 dollars of equipment" ... "well we are not the wrong people to be sitting on $3,000 of equipment." Only one kid used it to stage dive. The next that tried I had to push off (sorry). So we took car of it. Rather have the broken window than a broken amp. I have no idea how the window broke, just from one moment to the other everyone moved to my side of the room. The amp I sat on was like a boat in water. My friend, Emily, reeled me in and commented, "How did you get over there?" By the end of the show the curtain was pulled closed to hide the broken window (It's everyones fault tell them not to be rowdy next time). I think as long as the $3,000 of equipment wasn't broken it's all good.

All in all here are photos that Alvin took.


No comments:

Post a Comment