12.20.2010

G L A S S E S

Since I already posted up the interview here is part of the video from the show.


head bang
And yes  this is a "female fronted band" (I regurgitate that word from my mind and continue) but they are a good band. When I got a new laptop I downloaded them again and what frustrated me the most is that I was not able to find their self titled. I find all these hardcore blogs but none had Glasses' self titled. Eventually, I came across it on some french blog, which unfortunately I have forgotten the URL. They had a lot of good sludge, experimental, and hardcore stuff.  

... well  my point is they are good because for the way they sound.  They deserve it so I also posted their self titled on my blog because of the lack of blogs that don't have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment