is this like the book fairs in school ???????
by 1% the other 99% is way better. The firs ttime I went they had games. People talking. Workshops. Zines. Food (but it runs out quick). I'm more excited for just getting my hands on zines.
I'm excited about this event. I'll be participating in a panel discussion at the Skill Share the next day.