8.27.2012

Quicksand - Watch - Sign - Repost


This is an important thing if you want to record shows to share with your friends, people out of state or even out of the country.  I have been in the same predicament when I would record shows a while back. It's great that we have someone like Sunny with so much passion to be involved and share everything he films.

"My name is Sunny Singh, I'm 26 years old, and documenting live music is the single most important thing in my life. Music helps connect people, it helps people overcome challenges in life, and it's a form of communication that predates language. I love documenting the narratives induced by live shows and look forward to sharing what I capture with people all over the world through my website, hate5six.com (the name is a joke for those not familiar with the site). The camera + sickle logo represents not so much communist ideals, but rather my desire to "redistribute" high quality content without the need for commercializing my work." - link





No comments:

Post a Comment