9.27.2012

4th Anual Los Angeles Anarchist Bookfair

Sorry for this end of the month post about something that happened at the beginning of the month.
I let my shyness get the best of me when taking photos, which led me to hardly taking any. I wasn't there during the whole event but I was stoked to see to check out what was left. Here are the few photos I took (that arn't the greatest).





Here is a video that was posted on the LAABF fb.


 There was an awesome array of books and zines. Black Circle press was there (check them out). Got some patches of Thirteeneightyfour Screen Printing. There was even a sex toy table! When I left I it was surrounded by people. I was in search of a cook book and this caught my eye since my best friend gave me her zines. I've only skimmed through it but I cant wait to read it and cook something from it. 


To check out more relating to the LAABF : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-Anarchist-Bookfair/101575059909705

No comments:

Post a Comment